• Specializing in rubber compounding, we maintain our mills on-site for the creation of custom compounds, employing the highest quality of chemicals and materials available in the market today. We work in all basic elastomers including: Silicone, SBR, Nitrile, Neoprene, Hypalon, Viton, EPDM, Natural Rubber, Urethane and more! In fact, many of our formulations have been designed for special applications like yours!
• Dual durometer rollers print cylinders with mathew master die lock & secondary die locks.
• Dynamic Balancing - Inspection reports will be furnished with final roll geometry for your file.
• We have fully equipped in-house machine shop, for all your journal repairs or core fabrication needs.
• Our machines handle up to 36" OD and 204" center to center maximum length.
Tolerances: .0001 (T.I.R.) .001 Taper
Durometer: 10-100 Shore A
Microfinish: 8RA Minimum
Crowns: Multiple Crowns, Parabolic Crowns
Grooves: Spiral, Diamond, Lateral, Herringbone and Circumferential.